Sakaguchi lab visit tour for B3 students
- Date: 15 February and 8 March 2023
- Time: 10:00 – 11:30 AM
- Place: Ookayama campus, South 3 Building, Room 914
5th-Generation Cellular Networks (5G)
Millimeter-wave Mesh Networks
Millimeter-wave V2V/V2X Communication
Wireless Sensor Networks and Its Applications
- Kei Sakaguchi et al., “Where, When, and How mmWave is Used in 5G and Beyond“, IEICE Trans. Electron., vol. E100-C, no.10, pp.790-808, Oct. 2017.
- Kei Sakaguchi et al., “Millimeter-wave evolution for 5G cellular networks“, IEICE Trans. Commun., vol.E98-B, no.3, pp.1-12, Mar. 2015.
- Kei Sakaguchi et al., “Millimeter-wave wireless LAN and its extension toward 5G heterogeneous networks“, IEICE Trans. Commun., vol.E98-B, no.10, pp.1932–1948, Oct. 2015.
Gunhee Cho(M1) and Kazuma Nonomura(M1) were awarded the SSS BEST SEED Award!
Gunhee Cho(M1) was awarded the IEEE VTS Tokyo/Japan Chapter 2022 Young Researcher’s Encouragement Award!
We succeeded in transmitting 4K video in real-time from UAVs in 5km away.